2019 © Noreaster Refrigeration Ltd
Careers In Noreaster
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER WITHING THE AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION INDUSTRY THEN HAVE A LOOK AT THE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW.
NOREASTER REFRIGERATION LTD
- Achieve a high first fix rate.
- Carry out the completion of all electronic job logs after each completion.
- Be polite at all times to clients and always be willing to help.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and tidy at all times inside and out.
- When on call be available at all times.
Usual Company Benefits:
- Company Vehicle
- 24 Days Holiday
- Travel Pay
- Manufacturers Training Courses
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- C&G 2079
- Full UK Driving License
Noreaster Ltd. are seeking a well organised experienced service administrator to work week days, the job role consists of liasing with customers, suppliers, engineer’s and must be able to multi task all administrative duties and invoicing with excellent communication skills.
Previous refrigeration / AC industry experience an advantage for this position.
Job type: Full time
Salary: £8.50 – 11.50 /h negotiable
Location: Watford office